12:00 - 22:00
Heurlins plats 1
On May 31st,between noon and 10 pm, the culture festival Gränslandet (Borderlands) takes place at Göteborgs Litteraturhus. Gränslandet is a culture festival about the body’s encounter with places, identities and taboos.
By asking questions about society’s norms, this festival addresses mankind’s various limitations and possibilities in this world. The body becomes a focal point for how people can live their lives.
– Danskompaniet Spinn – Emilia Wärff and Anna Bergström presents the company
– Azizullah & Ulla Mogren – film project about being a young asylum seeker in Sweden
– Mostafa Hosseini – psychologist from Rädda barnen about youth refugees
– The Bookhouse Boys (improv-theatre group)
– MShop – home party and conversation about sexual taboo’s and female masturbation
– Jovanna Radic Eriksson – body activist and artist
– Short film screening about taboos
+ additional participants
Throughout the day there will be workshops, exhibitions quiz and films. There will also be Biosaurus crisps from Mclloyd and other snacks.